Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 which occurs while installing or downloading applications from Google Play Store. Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 is a pretty common error a lot of Android users worldwide facing it every day.
When the error occurs while using a Google play store, user facing with the following message: "Error retrieving information from server [RH-01]"
What Caused the Error "Retrieving Information From Server RH-01":
The error message may be deceiving and there is no issue with the server, the problem is with the device itself.
- The Older version of device model.
- Obsolete version of Play Store causing incompatibility with the device.
- 3rd Party App interfering with the store.
- Modification of device software.
There are different ways on how to fix the Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 error, but at first we want to know why is this issue occurs. Despite the error message contents info about server issues, the cause of the Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 error is behind the Android device on which you are trying to install the application from Google Play Store or other device’s already installed software.
5 Ways to fix Error Retrieving Information From Server RH-01
Solution 1: Set Correct Time and Date Settings Manually
Sometimes the issue is coming with a wrong date and time settings. We won’t be getting into details, but in such case the problem can be solved simply by following the instructions above:
- Go to Settings —> Date & Time;
- Check if the settings are correct. In case you have incorrect date and time, you need to set them manually.
- Also, you need to choose your time zone manually
- Save the changes and restart your device. Check if the error still persists.
In any case, this method unable to fix Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 on Android, follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Perform a Hard Reset
Sometimes it’s the only solution that can help. Don’t forget to back up all your data before resetting (it will delete all your data)!
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Backup & Reset
- Choose Factory data reset
- Then tap on Reset phone or tablet
- Now choose Erase all data.
Solution 3: Clear Google Play Store Data and Cache
Another method that can fix Retrieving Information From Server RH-01 error is to clear data and cache of Google Play Store. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings;
- Tap on Manage apps or Apps;
- Scroll down the list until you will find Google Play Store in the list and tap on it
- You need to use all of available options: tap on Force Stop, then on Clear cache and finally on Clear data
- Get back to the apps list and perform the same steps for Google Play services, Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
Now check if Error retrieving information from server RH-01 issue in Google Play Store still persist. If you are facing it again then you have to follow the next solution.
Solution 4: Re-add Your Google Account
Re-add your Google Account in order to fix retrieving Information From Server RH-01 error in Google play store. Follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Go to Settings
- Find Account section
- Tap on Google
- You will see your account; you need to delete it
- Restart your Android device and re-add Google account from scratch.
Solution 5: Install Newer/Older Version of Google Play Services Manually Using APK file
So the next method is to update Google Play Services on your smartphone. You can’t just update it automatically by using Google Play Store because you are facing retrieving information from server RH-01 error and it doesn’t allow you to use Google Play Store. In this case you can update it manually by using the downloaded APK file. Follow the instructions carefully:
- Download newer or older version(according to the requirement) of Google Play Services APK to your Android device
- Install the APK file in your smartphone
- After the process finishes, restart your smartphone and check if error retrieving information from server RH-01 still persists. Obviously Not!!
We shared all five solutions on how to fix Error retrieving information from server RH-01 issue in Google play store while downloading applications.
Searches related to Error Retrieving Information From Server RH-01
- error retrieving information from server rh-01 solution
- error retrieving information from server rh-01 on kindle fire
- error retrieving information from server. rh-01 xda
- google play error retrieving information from server df-charta-01
- rh-01 error google play solution
- my playstore showing error retrieving information from server rh 01
- rh-01 play store