Are you a regular user of windows product and services or have recently bought up any Window product ? Microsoft is the world leading software solution providing company in the world today. Windows is its core software product. It's is most popular in the world and known form secured and user friendly interface with having many advance features as well as many user friendly. But sometimes user do faces problem, one of the common problem new user faces is regarding how to delete locked file in windows 10. Deleting of lock file is not a easy process since it's pretty difficult.
Follow these procedure to delete the lock file in Windows 10 :
- In order to delete the file, first try to relocate the file and then try to reboot the computer and see whether you can delete the file.
- If not try to open it in safe mode, or run ChkDsk first and see whether you can delete it or not.
- Open and elevated command prompt and use the DEL command, to delete the undeletable
- files : del “ Path of file “.
- Use the RMID or RD command to delete the undeletable folders : rd /s /q “ path of folder '' .
- /s : Delete all files and sub folder in addition to the folder itself .
- /q : Quiet – do not display Y/N confirmation.
- If any on the methods fails then try downloading some unlocker app.
But In Case, even after that one could not able to delete locked file . Then one can contact Windows 10 customer service to resolve the issue.