Brothers Printer is one of the products of the Brother Industries which is the leading electronics and electrical manufacturing company in Japan. The Printer is highly advanced equipment which is embedded with the latest technologies. The features are excellent and due to the same, it created the market worldwide.
However, if you own a Brother Printer and want to access its features, then you need to configure it. On the off chance, if you want to connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi, then you have to do few changes in the configuration process. The same has been listed below which will reduce your effort.
Simple Steps To Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
- First of all, provide the Power supply to the Brother Printer with the power cable.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi device is in ON mode and accessing the network.
- Now, press the Menu button on the Printer and select the Network from the same by pressing the Up or Down button.
- Under the same, select WLAN and press OK.
- Thereafter, move to the Setup Wizard option and you can perform this activity by pressing the Up or Down button.
- When the Network appears on the Menu screen, select your Network and enter the Password of your SSID.
- If your Printer will get connected, then you will get the Connected message on the Menu Screen.
Call for an Action - Brother Printer Customer Service Phone Number
However, if you are not able to connect Brother Printer to the WiFi, then contact immediately to the Brother Printer customer service helpline phone number for the assistance. The team will assist you and will deliver the optimum path to fix such issues. Their guidance will help you to connect the Brother Printer to the Wi-Fi. The technical support team give their full effort to resolve the issues and for the same, they work around the clock, so that the users can access the features of the Brother Printer in an emphatic way.