How to automatically bypass Windows login screen every time you turn on your computer? Is there any way I can get into Windows admin account without changing its password you’ve forgotten? Here in this post, we’re going to provide you the complete guide to bypass Windows 10 / 8 / 7 local administrator password. Regain access to your computer without having to reset your Windows password.
Method 1: Automatically Bypass Windows 10/8/7 Local Administrator Password
If you can remember the local administrator password, you can configure your computer to automatically bypass Windows 10 / 8 / 7 login screen and log into your specified account. Here’s how:
Step 1: Press the Windows logo key + R at the same time to open the Run dialog. Type netplwiz and hit Enter.
Step 2: In the User Accounts window that pops up, select a local administrator user from the list, and then uncheck the option ” Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer“. Click Apply.
Step 3: This brings up a window where you need to enter the current password for your local administrator account. Once you have typed the password and confirm it, click OK.
Step 4: Now, every time you turn on or restart your computer, Windows will automatically bypass the login screen and sign into your local administrator account without asking you to enter the password.
Don't Miss: How To Recover Windows Live mail Account Password?
Method 2: How To Reset Password with Command Prompt
Command Prompt is an easy yet free way to reset your forgot Windows 7 Administrator password, but it's difficult and risky to perform Command Prompt especially for those who lack of technical knowledge.
Step 1 : First you need to restart your computer
Step 2 : Then press F8 to enter "Safe Mode" then navigate to the "Advanced Boot Options".
Step 3 : There are 3 boot options for your choice, select the Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
Step 4 : Wait for a while, you can see Windows 7 boots up to the login screen. Choose administrator,
Step 5 : Go to Start > Run and type cmd.exe, a Command Prompt dialog box pops up.
Step 6 : Type net user and press Enter. All the windows accounts will be listed, then type the acount you wish to change.
Step 7 : when the command is completed successfully, the new password has been successfully reset.
Frankly speaking, When you're locked out of Windows, I don't suggest you perform this method if you're not a tech guy, if you persist in that, you may damage to your computer or lost system data, all at your own risk. You might take a look at the all method and then determine which method is the best.
Method 3: How to Recover Bypass Windows 7/8/10 Password Using Reset Disk
Using a password reset disk is Microsoft's official method to reset a lost Windows password. The only downside of this method is that you need to create a Windows 10 password reset disk before your password is lost. If you have created a password reset disk, you can easily set a new password for signing in to your Windows 10 computer. Follow the procedure
Step 1 : At the Windows 10 login screen, click on your account, type your password incorrectly and attempt to log on. The "Reset password" link will appear just below the password field after a failed log-on attempt.
Step 2 : When you click on the "Reset password" link, Windows 10 will start the Password Reset wizard as shown below. Insert your password reset disk and then click on Next.
Step 3 : Select the password reset disk that contains the userkey.psw file, and click on Next.
Step 4 : Type in your new password and password hint then click on Next.
Step 5 : If successful, you'll receive a confirmation window saying, "You've successfully reset the password for this user account." Click on Finish to close the password reset wizard.
Method 4: Reset the Password with Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate Utility
If you have tried out all the possible resetting your Widnows Server 2012 administratorpassword measure with third party tools, and none of them has lived up to your expectation, then you must try out Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate for once in order to get the guaranteed result. It is a wonderful tool which can actually bypass the login screen by manipulating the registry files without actually re-installing the Windows Server OS. As a result, your data is not lost off the system hard disk.
Tool’s Salient Specifications:
- It is compatible with all kinds of Windows Desktop OS, namely XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10.
- It works also with Windows Server OS, such as 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016/NT.
- It is perfectly compatible with legacy and UEFI BIOS based computers as well.
- It demands no internet connection.
- It requires no special technical skills.
- Lifetime upgrade facilities are available.
- The software is totally compatible with all sorts of hard disks- SATA, RAID, NTFS,
- You can create bootable disk in two ways- CD/DVD and USB.
Pre-Requisities to use Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate:
- An accessible computer CPU:1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit).
- It requires minimum of 256 MB RAM or more.
- The Tunesbro WinGeeker Ultimate program file.
- Empty optical disk (CD/DVD or USB).
- Firstly download the software files and install it correctly on any one of your working computer.
- Insert your optical disk into the working computer and launch the program. Click on “Burn USB” or “Burn CD/DVD” as per the disk specification.
- Once the ISO image files of the program get burnt on the optical disk, eject the disk.
- Now re-insert it into the locked down computer and boot from it to load the program files into the locked computer. The boot order might need to be changed to load the files from “Device Priority” menu in BIOS settings.
- Now click on “Reset Password” and “Reboot” buttons one after another to start the resetting process.
- The computer will get a restart and when it turns up, there will be no password inquiry.