Basically, router’s default ip address is used to access Belkin router login page. Once you login to setup page you will be able to troubleshoot router problems. There are many options available to change router settings and fix router issues.
For more information, how to open Belkin router login page.
- Open your web browser (Internet explorer)
- Enter the ip address http://192.168.2.1 which is a private network address hence used only for home networks.
- Belkin router ip address (default gateway) is 192.168.2.1, this ip address is used to access Belkin router login page in order to troubleshoot Belkin Router or any other Belkin routers.
How To Find Belkin Router IP Address On Windows 7
Some Troubleshooting Steps to get a valid Belkin Router ip address (Windows XP, Vista and 7)
- Click the Start button, click on “run command”, type in “cmd” [without quotations], and hit enter
- Type “ipconfig/release” [without quotations] in the command prompt (black window) and press enter. Once its done type “ipconfig/renew” and press enter.
- When you type “ipconfig” in the command prompt you should get ip address such as 192.168.2.1
- If you have issues accessing internet Re-start your computer and check.
- Turn-Off the modem and router, wait for few seconds and first turn on modem and wait for 20 seconds and turn on the router and check for internet connectivity .
How To Find Belkin IP Address On Mac OS X
- Go to “System Preferences” through “Apple Menu” in the top left-hand corner.
- Click on “Network”
- Select Built in Ethernet
- Under “Network” window click on the “Advanced” button.
- Once you select “TCP-IP“, The IP address of your Mac will be displayed.
If still you are unable to access it, please try pinging the router’s IP address from your computer. This will help us to isolate the issue or you can contact to Belkin Router Technical Support team at +1 888 828 6821(toll free) and get online assistance instantly.