An Apple ID is a type of passport that is used to access various Apple related services. With an Apple ID account, you can easily log into various Apple services and purchase them if required. But lots of conditions arrived when you face lots of technical problems while using your Apple ID and verification problem is one among those.
Apple verification Code Not Receiving
Apple is very strict about their user’s privacy. When someone tries to access your Apple account, then it will ask for a verification code. But lots of situations arrived, when you don’t receive any verification code. You can easily verify your Apple ID with various ways of verification that is too easy to follow.
- First of all, click on Didn’t get a verification code link.
- Now select to get verification code on your trusted phone number which is associated with your Apple ID.
- Now you will get a phone call or text message from Apple that includes verification code.
- After that, enter the received code into the given box and then click on Sign in to complete the procedure.
How to Request a New Verification Email From Your Apple ID
Visit appleid.apple.com and then click “Manage your account” and enter your Apple ID and password. When you sign in, it will say:
"A verification email was previously sent to . We can resend the verification email to the same address, or if this address is incorrect, you can change your Apple ID and email address.” You will also be able to see and change your Apple ID email here. If you want to change your email address. Then just click “send a verification email."
Tips for Apple ID Verification Message Popping Up Repeatedly
- Log out of iCloud on all devices including iDevices and Macs. Once logged out of everything, log back in
- Try a cellular data connection instead of WiFi (turn WiFi OFF)
- Add an email address to FaceTime and iMessage, if you don’t have one already set-up. Go to Settings > FaceTime > Add Email. For iMessage, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > Add Email. Don’t just have a phone number associated with these services!
- Go to settings>iTunes& App Store> Tap on Apple ID and sign out. Wait 20-30 seconds. Then sign back in with your Apple ID
- Open iCloud, enter your Apple ID and pass, then and go to iCloud Settings (in drop-down menu underneath your Apple ID in the upper-left corner of your screen.) Find “My Devices.” Remove any Macs or iDevices you no longer own or use by clicking on the blue “x” icon.
- Reset All Settings by going to Settings > General > Reset >Reset All Settings. Any personalization is removed from app preferences etc.
- Turn off Share Location. Go to Settings > iCloud > Share My Location >Toggle OFF
- Free up some storage space (or purchase more) on iCloud if your iCloud account is almost full. A reader reports she opened up some storage space and the message disappeared!
- Had this exact issue and fixed it by allowing mobile data usage in cellular settings. Pretty simple and worked for me!
- This problem started for me when I changed my Apple ID e-mail address. I sorted it by going into Settings, Messages, Send & Receive where I found the Apple ID was still set to my old e-mail address. I also looked at FaceTime and found the same thing – updating both of these to my new Apple ID e-mail sorted it
If you are still facing problem to receive the code, then contact Apple customer service to get perfect solutions from the certified experts. They will proffer best in class assistance to fix your Apple ID related problems. After getting their technical assistance, you can easily verify Apple ID within simple way.
How to fix Apple ID related problems?
Are you searching a better technical assistance to fix various Apple ID related problems? Then don’t go here and there just call on Apple customer service phone number.. There are multiple ways of assistance and Apple phone number is one among those where you will get answer to resolve all kinds of technical issues that you are confronting with your Apple ID account through certified experts. They will take a short span of time to resolve the problems. You can make a phone call to get this instant live assistance that is available at 24/7 hours.
Searches related to apple verification code not received
- how to verify apple id email
- apple id verification problem
- what is my verification code
- apple verification code not working
- how to verify apple id account