Apple Safari is one of the most widely used browser and for the Apple users it is the by default browser. With various inbuilt plug-ins Safari also provides total protect from any internet attack. Also downloads are done in more safer environment. Also the internet works and downloads can be done easily and firm protection against phishing websites are also provided.
Apple Safari users can also manage the browser tabs and other works with shortcuts. Details of some of the quick shortcuts are given in this article. Also the problems faced while accessing internet over the Safari browser is also discussed with the possible troubleshooting steps. For details based on Safari browser and get quick tips one can contact the Apple Safari customer service.
Let us now look at some of the common shortcuts for Apple Safari browser –
Tab and Window Management
- Open link in new tab – Use Command-Shift-click to open link in new tab .
- Full screen – For full screen hit Command-Control-F.
- Open the Sidebar – Choose Command-Shift-L to open the browsers sidebar.
- Close current tab or window – To close the current Safari window use Command-Shift-W and to close the tab use Command-W.
- Enter Reading Mode – Use Command-Shift-D for adding the current page to the Reading List.
- Back and Forward – Hit Command-left arrow to move back and use Command-right arrow to move forward.
- Page up and down – Click on spacebar to move down the page and Shift-spacebar to move up the page.
- Stopping the page load – Hit Escape to stop the loading of any particular page and hit Command-R for page reload.
- Page Zooming – Hit Command-Shift-equal sign to Zoom in and Command-Shift-minus sign to zoom out.
- Find bar – Use Command-F to open the Find bar.